South East, UK
We are looking for a brilliant visual creative to help guide and deliver the art vision for an exciting IP title within a hugely successful games franchise.
You will be working on a well known, global franchise with a small but experienced team of developers where you will have the opportunity to really shape the game. You will have the chance to develop your expertise on this unique project and work as part of a world class team.
As an experienced UI/UX Artist on the team, you will apply your extensive design knowledge and work with your wider team to bring about optimal UI/UX designs. You will be interested in the wider aspects of UI/UX and be a capable 2D artist with the ability to create skeuomorphic design elements. You will use your game knowledge in your work and have deep understanding of game interface conventions and mechanics and want to work on an evolving and challenging game series.
In each area of the game you work on, you will be responsible for developing a highly usable game experience with good information design. Developing and implementing layouts and will also be key to this role. You will also create purely visual elements, skinning existing layouts and icon creation.
- Proven UI/UX experience on at least one shipped title, or a very strong UI portfolio
- Ability to produce both wireframes and highly detailed final designs
- Demonstrate good use of typography, composition, colour theory and motion graphics
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- An eye for quality UI/UX and be able to clearly communicate this
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated and organised
- Excellent communication skills to work with an international team
- Be forward thinking and anticipate the needs of the project
- Must be a creative and practical problem solver
- Gamer who plays a variety of genres
- Knowledge of either 3DS Max or Maya
- Knowledge of After Effects or another industry standard animation package
Interested? Get in touch! – Max@aswift.com // +44 (0) 1709 834 777