Established in the video games industry since 2005, my client operates a growing studio in Wakefield. They’re currently working with global partners on several well-known brands, and looking to develop further IP across multiple platforms including PC, Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.
After a fantastic year of growth, they're looking for an Experienced Programmer to join them, working with their internal development team on existing and new IPs. Working in close relationship with the studio Directors, and Producer, you will ensure projects are delivered on time while targeting the best experience and quality.
- Reporting to the Producer and team of Directors.
- Effectively communicating with colleagues and external clients and partners.
- Working with the development team to produce high quality products in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a proficient and constructive approach to all aspects of your work and that of the team.
- At least 3 years’ industry experience in games programming with a proven record in and knowledge of the technical pipeline and all the process needed to make a game.
- An excellent working knowledge of C++.
- OpenGL or similar API’s.
- A logical and technical mind with the ability to break down problems and create effective solutions.
- An ability to produce and maintain clean, efficient, stable and well commented code.
- A keen understanding of game logic systems.
Desirable and Advantageous Skills:
- Knowledge of console and/or mobile programming and associated languages.
- Knowledge of Unity and or Unreal.
- Ability to work within large existing codebases and middleware solutions.
- You should be a versatile and enthusiastic applicant, able to organise and communicate, and work effectively with your colleagues and efficiently on your own.
For more information about this excellent role contact Sharan on +44 (0)1709 834777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.