EA Games – Vancouver, CA
I'm looking for an Executive Producer to join EA Games in Vancouver.
This is a business unit leadership role and you will own a minimum of one or possibly more franchises.
You will own and lead the development of a multi-year franchise strategy, pushing new player experiences and driving overall business growth.
Your responsibilities will also include…
- Leading and inspiring the team and broader franchise around a plan / vision
- Develop a talented team by unlocking potential and productivity for all team members
- Focus on coaching rather than solving and continuously promote the team's potential
- Recognise and support opportunities for learning and career growth
- Foster a diverse and inclusive environment that is attractive to talent and creates a culture where everyone can thrive
- Champion change across the franchise
- Demonstrate swift and sound data driven decision making with a broader business context and develop others to do the same
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role…
- 5+ years’ experience leading a development focused team
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset, be willing to challenge the status quo and offer creative solutions
- Accomplished presentation and speaking skills
- Background of people management
- Problem-solving capability with products, organisations, people and businesses
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development of strategic and operational plans
- A passion for interactive entertainment and previous experience within the video gaming industry is preferred
- Experience with successful change management
- Whilst not essential, experience within the games industry would be ideal
EA Games’ reputation precedes itself as one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises and award-winning interactive technology.
On top of this EA Games put their people first. They provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to help you balance your career and personal life. The studio provides dynamic and collaborative work environments and the opportunity to connect and contribute in Employee Resource Groups. EA also offers paid leave, maternity and paternity leave. Oh and course all the free games you could need!
Interested? Want to find out more about the role and studio culture? Get in touch with Jess.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777.