Senior Unity Developer
We're exclusively representing this studio who work with international clients such as Mattel, PBS and Dreamworks across a huge variety of projects and technologies!
There’s always something new and interesting to work on! As their new Senior Unity Developer, you will help build Unity apps and games for some of the biggest brands in the children's entertainment and education industry.
You will be a key part of their game development team, collaborating with a skilled team that you'll help to mentor. If you have a drive to work on the most up to date Unity techniques, including VR, and get enjoyment from solving programming challenges, then I want to hear from you!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Plan project tasks and features from a software development perspective
- Guide other developers under your team and beyond
- Collaborate on large projects using tech such as Git and JIRA
- Create feature-rich gameplay applications/games through the agile software development process using Unity (C#)
The XP you need includes:
- Several years of professional experience in the games industry (or a relevant field)
- Worked on games or applications that have been brought to market
- Deep knowledge of game development and/or Unity
The following BONUS XP would be beneficial:
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Worked with native and/or mobile targets
- Knowledge of other programming languages and frameworks
Interested in joining this exciting and expanding studio?
Get in touch now!
Contact Rian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44(0)1709 834777