KT-Racing – Paris, FR
Are you passionate about optimisation techniques, rendering, and video games? Do you have experience of engine programming for console releases? Are you ready to take the next step in your career at a market leader within their specialism? Then we've got the perfect role for you!
KT-Racing are famous for titles such as the WRC FIA World Rally Championship series, Isle of Man Tourist Trophy, and V-Rally 4. They are internationally recognised for their pioneering work in the racing genre. Using their purpose built, real-time 3D 'KT Engine', KT-Racing are at the forefront of not only motorsport game development, but also in autonomous vehicle projects within the automotive industry.
With the option of being based out of their studios in the beautiful city of Paris, or the historical UNESCO site of Lyon, KT-Racing are looking for a talented Engine Programmer to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of engine features in C++, problem solving and debugging issues within the code whilst improving engine features as needed.
Your day-to-day will involve the following tasks:
- Improving the engine rendering
- Developing new systems and functions whilst enhancing existing ones
- Evolving the engine and game's performance
- Providing updates on development progress and delivering programs on time
- Advising and helping the artists technically
- Listening to the needs of the production team
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Advanced skills in C/C++ language
- Excellent understanding of real-time 3D game requirements
- Curious and inventive, able to develop the console potential for their games to the fullest
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- At least one game released on console (PS4 / PS3 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Switch)
- Several years experience in engine development
- Strong knowledge of rendering
Interested in learning more?
Get in touch with us!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777