Do you want to showcase your expert knowledge in low-level programming, working on AAA games with a world-class London studio?
As an Engine Director you will have autonomy to direct the Core Engine, Tools and Graphics teams to create exceptional technology that will be the building blocks to create their next AAA title (might be a new superhero game).
You will need to have at least 3 shipped AAA titles under your belt and a very good knowledge of all aspects of low-end technology as teams would come to you for help and guidance. You will also work closely with the Tech Director, which enables you to shape the studios future direction.
Sound interesting? You'll need…
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience an advantage.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- Worked on at least 3 published AAA titles.
- An advanced understanding of computer graphics and game technology principles.
- Experience with network code.
- A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills.
Interested? Get in touch! – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the number +44 (0)1709 834777.