Director of Insights & Analytics – Geneva, Switzerland
This is your opportunity to work at the director level with one of the world's biggest games publishers. In this leadership role you will be responsible for driving strategy, influence and team development across a wide range of franchises and business units.
You will be leading teams based in Geneva, Bucharest and Sydney. Your mission is to lead this newly formed group; broaden and articulate our client's understanding of how consumers purchase and play video games.
You will directly influence how to improve the efficiency of marketing, helping understand market dynamics and making the most of growth potential.
You will collaborate within the Publishing and Marketing organizations in transforming these insights into strategies and executions.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced professional with a background in analytics or statistical analysis.
- At least a Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering Sciences or similar field
- 10+ years' experience working with data to solve real-world problems
- 6+ years’ experience managing a large cross-functional team
- Prior experience in marketing or supporting marketing teams
- Understanding of standard modelling strategies and descriptive statistics
- Superb communication skills, especially in communicating data in a clear and compelling way
- Comfortable interacting with and influencing diverse stakeholders including senior executives
- A team player who can work collaboratively within the group and across business units/functions
- Ability to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately and provide recommendations on trend discovery
- Passion for innovation
- Create and drive a strategic vision for the International Marketing Organization
- Provide guidance, development and mentorship to a team of analytics and insights professionals
- Build relationships and influence key stakeholders across Global Publishing and Marketing teams
- Drive collaboration across the various analytics and statistical teams
- Find new opportunities to explore data to improve the player experience, improve the marketing campaigns, drive incremental revenue and/or reduce costs across all International territories
- Drive the execution of campaign performance reports to provide key learnings and feedback (trends, patterns, irregularity)
- Implement and champion analytics best practices and a cohesive, standardized approach
- Create and influence regional strategy development by leveraging deep experience in strategy design, sales and marketing
Interested? Get in touch! Call Sol on +44 (0) 1709 834 777 or email email@example.com