Digital Marketing Manager
Games Jobs Direct – Rotherham, UK
Games Jobs Direct are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their small but hands-on team. You’ll work alongside likeminded people who all have something in common – a passion for the games industry.
You’ll take the lead on developing the digital marketing strategy for the business, executing both the creative elements as well as providing detailed analytics and reports along the way. You'll be incredibly creative and will express this in passionate podcasts, spectacular social media posts and wonderous written copy – this is a great opportunity to create engaging content in a booming and thriving market!
What would the role involve?
- Social Media Scheduling
- Writing engaging SM posts
- Copywriting for the GJD blog
- Creating Podcasts
- Graphic Design
- Events Management
- Writing and scheduling regular client newsletters
- Reporting on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- PR and Comms; thought leadership pieces, award entries and writing for digital and print media
To succeed in the role, you’ll need…
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Digital Marketeer
- Creative flair and the ability to create engaging content – on an ongoing basis!
- Experience using Adobe Suite for Design and Podcast creation
- Familiar with Mailchimp, SEO tools, Analytics and Google AdWords
Could you be a good fit? You’ll need to share the Games Jobs Direct values:
"We’re a bunch of grafters and we need someone on the team who doesn’t shy away from hard work. You’ll be prepared to above and beyond when needed and be resourceful in everything you do. You’ll thrive on being able to deliver and will manage your workload effectively, being accountable and taking ownership. And most importantly? You’ll be a team player – positively contributing to the workplace culture and influencing the team and business with your ideas."
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Adam Hooley for more information.
Email email@example.com or call us on 01709834777.