Dovetail Games, Development Manager
Dovetail Games – Chatham, Kent
***This role is fully remote, with the occasional office visit required***
Dovetail Games are looking for a highly organised Development/Project Manager reporting to the Director of Product Development, to assist with the task tracking and reporting of progress on Fishing Sim World.
The successful candidate should thrive in a quality focused and fast paced development environment. As a DM within Dovetail Games you’ll be responsible for working with the development and QA teams in delivering add-on content and annual core title releases. Assisting with the task breakdown, tracking and reporting of simulation content; maintaining game schedules of both internal and external resources; and supporting release deliveries on a day to day basis.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Assisting in the project management for various development disciplines and content teams
- Collaborating with team members to establish timelines & deliverables
- Monitoring change requests and reporting significant changes in scope to senior team
- Liaising with internal QA and customer support teams to review and triage issues requiring response from the development team
- Managing the creation and release of content builds for external review
- Determining potential production/process problems or improvements
- Working closely alongside the Director of Product Development to develop and plan schedules based on business objectives
- Dealing with minor production challenges and coordinating staff towards a resolution
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Project Management Qualifications in at least one recognised methodology beneficial
- Development/Project Management or Production background in a software development role
- A firm grasp of software product life cycles, tools, processes and execution planning
- An aptitude for keeping complicated, multi-disciplinary projects on schedule
- An extremely organised mentality able to manage multiple projects concurrently, able to adapt quickly to new tools, processes and challenges
Dovetail Games are a supporting employer and have created an environment in which everyone is able to thrive. They offer an array of benefits including health benefits, cycle to work schemes, regular social events (post pandemic) and many more!
Dovetail Games are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver their vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
Dovetail Games recently moved into a brand new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. They are growing fast, developing games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
If you’re interested in this role, don’t hesitate, get in touch with Jess Galvin now! email Jess@aswift.com or call +441709834777