Do you want to join one of the UK's most prolific and secure independent game developers? Why wouldn't you?!
Our Yorkshire-based client is hiring for experienced developers for their upcoming projects and need an experienced Development Director to be the key interface for their clients. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of contracts to exacting creative and commercial standards, building long term client relationships which result in further work.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating clear goals for the project team which are both inspiring and measurable and ensure these through to completion
- Acting as lead interface for clients in the execution of the studio's contracts
- Providing the judicial balance between the natural competing demands of the creative and production teams, delivering the optimal balance between time, quality and cost
- Management of the project P&L, to deliver forecast Gross Margin or better.
- Management of project change control process.
- Identifying any opportunities to sell additional services into current clients.
- The operation of the contract to ensure that the studio's commercial position is not compromised
To be successful you will have:
- Executed multiple full project life cycles in the games industry
- Managed development budgets in excess of £10M concurrently
- Delivered at least one game with MC of 75% or greater, in a leadership position.
Interested in hearing more? Drop me a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +44 (0)1709 834777 for a confidential chat.