A successful games studio in Manchester is expanding. with recent sign-off on an Unreal Engine 4 horror console title! They are looking to grow their studio to work on what is set to be a ground breaking project for one of the world's largest publishers.
As a Development Director, you will be working closely with high level management, scheduling plans to ensure all projects get the resources required as they are needed. You will be working with the CEO, taking over a lot of the business responsibility and ultimately moving into a Studio Head position.
Requirements for position:
- Proven record of managing Development Managers/Producers of all levels
- In-depth knowledge of development practices of all disciplines
- Relevant management experience in the games industry
- Confident in delegation and in following-up with constructive feedback on results and efforts
- Demonstrable knowledge of modern and trending video games
Interested? Get in touch! – firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0)1709 834 777