EA Romania – Bucharest, RO
Ea Romania are searching for a Design Director to join them in Romania's capital. As Design Director on FIFA, you will report to the Group Design Director. You will use your understanding and passion for designing player-first experiences to add to the creative execution and business success of the game.
You will own one or more areas of the game, setting the vision with the Group Design Director and other discipline leads, and then lead the design team in identifying and detailing features and game experiences to meet that vision.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Working with franchise leadership to help form the vision and direction for the game, ensuring that designs follow the product vision
- Leading other designers to help them maximise their potential and performance in the creation of game experiences
- Inspiring and motivating the team to achieve high quality within constraints
- Processing and implementing feedback from external groups and breaking them down to understand the underlying motivations, and then driving solutions to problems and opportunities
- Taking a holistic approach to quality and delivery to ensure that the feature set and corresponding execution creates the best possible product
- Investigating and analysing to validate ideas and opportunities
- Championing design and design decisions to franchise leadership and executive stakeholders
- Working on the future direction for the franchise to keep it relevant and exciting in a fast-changing world
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Minimum of 10 years as a Designer working in medium/large teams within the video game industry, creating high quality games
- At least 3 years as a design lead or director on a large title or team
- A background mentoring other designers and providing insightful feedback on design efforts
- A track record in console/ AAA game development
Want to learn more about this studio and opportunity?
Interested in this role? Want to know more? Get in touch with Dan Hawkins on 01709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org