Fancy working at a world-renowned studio who do their best to ensure your needs, career and personal life are all balanced?
You’ll soon become part of a dynamic work environment with several fitness perks, discount programs and even free games! You'll also have your own dedicated studio barista; how awesome is that?
Your role will be to build last-mile global reporting solutions that depict player evolution year-over-year in this studio's AAA titles, innovating real-time delivery methods and ensuring the needs of the team are met.
As the Data Engineer, here's what you'll do:
- Maintain and enhance the core data infrastructure and ETL framework
- Develop and maintain data sets to support reporting and exploratory analytics
- Develop and own core tools, frameworks, and the Kubernetes-based platform
What skills do you need?
- Be fluent in Python and some flavour of SQL
- Write clean, effective, re-usable code that can be used to scale applications
- Have experience with cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP
- Comfortable on the command-line and working with servers
- Built and have used CI/CD pipelines in the past – Docker experience is essential
BONUS XP Skills:
- Basic knowledge of other languages such as Java, Scala and C#
- Have actively used Kubernetes + Helm and other orchestration tools such as Apache Airflow
- Are comfortable using infra-as-code tools such as Terraform
- Experience with adapting purpose-built applications into cloud and on-premise platforms
- Spent time throttling multiple systems to achieve target performance for SLAs
- Understand the physical and logical design of cloud-native databases such as Snowflake
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet!
Contact Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1709 834777