This is your new role and it's like a Christmas Present…
You hope it will be what you have been wishing for…
You can’t wait to see what it is…
Want to know more?
I am working with a AAA studio based in France, who are looking to you as their next Creative Director to work on new IPs and some of their most famous franchises. As their new Creative Director, you will be responsible for team management and mentoring, as well as being a key member of the project leadership group. Don’t worry, you won’t be just another cog in the machine, directly reporting to the Executive Producer.
Your day-to-day tasks will involve the following:
- Being responsible for the overall vision of the product: game play, visual style, story, audio assets, and cinematics
- Lead a large cross functional team to refine the process of collaboration that leads to great work
- Work with lead designers to help implement their goals and leadership responsibilities
- Combine your strong knowledge and innovation of industry standards and enable your team to do the same
- Conduct regular and meaningful one-to-ones with the team
- Act as a hiring manager for any future candidates within the team
- Plan, prioritise, and set inspiring objectives for the team members, giving them clear expectations and holding them accountable for their key results
- Work on career growth and succession planning for the team
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Experience as a Creative Director or even a Lead Game Designer looking for a step up with a AAA background
- Shipped at least one AAA title, (obviously the more the better)
- An interest in large open world games with a strong narrative background is a bonus
- Proven experience building and leading international teams through full production cycles
The studio will offer you in return:
An “amazing” package. What exactly is this? I’m sworn to secrecy right now, but I can discuss further on the phone!
Interested in learning more about this role and the studio in question?
Get in touch with us to uncover more!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777