Contract Gameplay Engineer
EA Ghost, Guildford UK
Electronic Arts… need I say much more?
Well EA are one of the largest studios in the world with locations all over the world. From titles such as FIFA, Battlefield and Sims you will be part of a huge international studio.Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art, multi-platform game development
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
The Ghost studio in Guildford is looking for a software engineer to join their engineering team. The ideal candidate will bring new ideas, creativity and not hesitate to speak up with what they have to offer. Their experienced engineers are keen to mentor/train you in what it takes to develop cutting edge features for our AAA games.
What an Engineer does at Ghost:
- Working as part of our engineering team, you’ll develop & specialize your programming skills, learning to turn ideas into implementations that ship in games
- Collaborates daily with other engineers and departments todeliver amazing features – both in-person and via Slack and email
- Implements, tests and maintains reliable and efficient code
An Engineer at Ghost also needs:
- To be comfortable in C++ programming with a desire to enhance their skills.
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Good understanding of object-oriented design principles
- A passion for bringing new ideas to the office, a drive for teamwork, and engagement to become a better software engineer today in order to bring high-quality entertainment for our future titles.
Still unsure? Take a look at these amazing perks to change your mind.
- Free Gym
- Free games
- Health care
- Amazing Relocation Package
Amazing right? Simply send me an email on Jordan@aswift.com or give me a call on 01709 834 416 to apply.