Content Marketing Editor
Nintendo of Europe
This studio doesn’t need any introduction. They’re one of the games industry’s giants and home to some of the most iconic franchises in gaming such as Mario, Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda to name a few…
For their European Communications Department in Frankfurt, Nintendo are looking for a Content Marketing Editor.
You'll be working in their awesome, friendly Frankfurt studio. Not local? Don't worry. If you have to relocate for this role, there'll be relocation support available to help with the entire relocation process.
There's tons of benefits attached to this role, as you'd expect from such an amazing company. You'll get personal benefits such as 30 days holidays + bank holidays, flexible working hours, staff discounts etc. There'll also be awesome summer parties with your colleagues, and you get access to the VIP area at their local football club, Eintracht Frankfurt!
- Creation of editorial content for Nintendo’s owned channels, including news articles, games microsites, social media content, direct mails, on-device news, banners and other marketing materials
- Adjustment and proofreading of English language texts from other internal departments
- Creation of internal content planning documentation
- Seasoned gaming editorial skills
- Experience with online editorial processes
- Native-level written and spoken English language skills; a deep understanding and feeling for the English language; other language skills would be advantageous, particularly Japanese
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape + CRM + social platforms
- Excellent knowledge of video games, particularly Nintendo products
Sound great right? Get in touch – email@example.com or give us a call on 01709 834777.