Bandai Namco – Barcelona, ES
Aardvark Swift are thrilled to be working with Bandai Namco’s brand-new mobile studio in the breath-taking city of Barcelona. Opened in April 2020, and located directly on the beach, they are currently in the process of selecting the team to drive their ambitious projects forward.
Many know Bandai Namco for brands such as PAC-MAN, Tamagotchi and TEKKEN, with their beloved games and toys known across the globe. Now they want to create new experiences, tailored to a Western audience, whilst marketing new and existing Japanese games. Bandai Namco Mobile offers a diverse range of opportunities that few others can match!
As part of this growth, they are seeking an experienced and talented Community Manager! If you have the drive to work alongside professionals with a passion for creating jaw-dropping and unforgettable mobile games, that keep players and communities engaged, then this is the role for you!
As a vital member of the marketing team, the Community Manager will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, helping to define and deliver strategies that drive the growth, engagement and positive sentiment of Bandai Namco’s mobile game communities.
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed include:
- Several years of experience in community management, VIP management or customer service within the mobile games space
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in communications, media or marketing
- A diplomatic and professional approach, able to gather and share information in an energetic and inclusive manner, while dealing effectively with challenging situations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A knowledge of Bandai Namco's community competitors and initiatives
- The desire and capability to take Bandai Namco Mobile to the next level
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and tools, as well as good skills in creating social media content
- An understanding of statistics and key KPI measurements relevant for community management and social media
- General knowledge of Japanese animes and Bandai Namco IPs would be appreciated
This really is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a small, but highly experienced, team which is backed by one of the games industry’s most recognisable brands. They are at the start of their quest to build class-leading mobile games, and you can be a part of that!
In return, you’ll receive a market-leading salary, full relocation support, and a host of fantastic benefits including; flexible working hours, lunch vouchers, and a travel allowance!
To register your interest, and to arrange a confidential chat to discuss further, please reach out to me!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777