Tag Games – Dundee, UK
Tag is an ambitious and growing mobile game studio based in Dundee, Scotland. With an impressive 14 year legacy of making mobile games for some of the biggest brands in the world, they're now at a point where they are ready to tackle their most ambitious project to date, and they need YOUR help!
What is it? It's a brand new cross-platform IP, undertaken in partnership with a world-renowned publisher. Interested in learning more?
Their studio culture is both relaxed and collaborative. The team works closely together to find solutions to problems and they are there to ensure personal development is shared. They’re driven by a passion for quality and delivering outstanding products. If you feel like this is the studio for you, they have a variety of roles available, both in their Dundee studio and remote.
Your day-to-day will involve the following tasks:
- Work with their growing design team to build world leading character driven gameplay systems
- Collaborate with the design and engineering team to implement and polish compelling combat experiences
- Help to establish creative guidelines on how to implement character behaviors that fit the game's vision
- Collaborate with other disciplines to create game content that delivers a rewarding and exciting experience for the player
- Participate in required production related meetings and functions as needed
- Attend and participate in combat-specific discussions concerning combat design and combat design issues
- Continually monitor and balance combat systems, character stats, and abilities
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Industry experience in a game design position
- Proven experience with character-driven gameplay systems in at least one project
- Knowledge of key combat design concepts
- The ability to create interesting, exciting, and varied combat experiences
- A strong ability to identify and solve problems throughout all stages of development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine passion for games
While not strictly required, experience scripting in C# (Unity) or similar will earn you BONUS POINTS!
If you're interested in learning more, please don't be hesitant to contact me!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777