Chief Technical Officer (Remote)
Overview Ark – London, United Kingdom
Overview Ark are searching for a CTO to come onboard to help create their innovative IP. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a start up company who have an IP that has the potential to revolutionise the way that we interact with live music. It's also an opportunity to accelerate your career aspirations as established lead programmers as well as current CTO's will be considered for this role.
The game is a MMOCP (massively multiplayer online concert platform) with the mission to connect music artists, industry and venues with music fans and the 2.7 billion gamers in the world in a vibrant fully interactive virtual world. The idea has been solidified, the funding has been acquired and now they need somebody with a high level of technical experience to move the game from prototype to MVP.
Ideally, you'll have experience delivering MMOGs, working with Unreal Engine, maintaining and developing technology strategy, discovering and implementing new technologies for future proofing, managing budgets, leading and hiring a team and excellent communication skills. If music, gaming, live events and tech are some of your passions, this could be an incredible opportunity.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Developing technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with business goals
- Discovering and implementing new technologies that yield a competitive advantage
- Supervising product infrastructure/ tech stack to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Designing data protection processes
- Informing necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicating technology strategy with the team
- Conducting technological analyses and research
- Design and implement live volumetric capture solutions
- Establishing a scalable cloud-based infrastructure
- Assisting in the hiring of talent
- Leading the technical team
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A background working with Unreal Engine & MMO games
- Proven track record as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Established as a Core, Gameplay & AI Game Programmer
- An expertise in debugging and optimization practices
- Accustomed to leading engineering teams
- credits on major game titles
Want to learn more about this studio and project?
Call Dave Moss on +441709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org