Character/Concept Artist – Dundee
Aardvark Swift are excited to be working with one of the largest independent mobile developers in Scotland: Outplay Entertainment! In just five years, this studio have received over 55 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple's Editors' Choice and received a BAFTA nomination, so you can be sure they know their stuff!
These guys are aiming for even bigger and better, and are looking for a Character/Concept Artist who has the ability to create fun, engaging, appropriate character, set and prop designs to help them achieve this.
Working closely with the project Art Lead, you will have an excellent understanding of mobile games and current approaches to digital marketing.They are looking for a flexible Artist who can produce concepts in a wide range of styles to suit their games.
- Strong and well developed traditional art skills, including knowledge of colour, lighting, perspective, and composition.
- Strong referable character/environments concept drawing skills required.
- Strong referable working knowledge of concept art using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience or knowledge of cinematic techniques, language and shot composition desired.
- Demonstrated and recognized innovative thinking and expressive styling that is exhibited through a body of work in Character design, illustration, games, or live action.
- Working knowledge of Maya/ 3DsMax
- Digital painting skills
- Working knowledge of Confluence/Jira
Why you should apply:
Outplay Entertainment value a healthy work-life balance, and after work drinks are never far away! Based in Scotland, there's beautiful cuties, mountains and beaches all within easy reach of their studio. A very generous relocation package is also available for the right candidate, and provide as much assistance as you need to make working in a new place as easy as possible.
Interested? Contact Max Stuart at Max@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who this’d be great for? Refer them and we’ll give you £1000 if they get the job!