Are you a great high-poly character modeller? Skilled across both organic and hard-surface? You could be the Character Artist we're looking for to join a studio working on their second title for a huge AAA publisher!
You will be producing photo realistic 3D characters, both playable and NPC, from conception to completion. This studio believes in strong collaboration across disciplines, so your role will involve a lot of work with the animation team and other artists, bringing your characters to life.
If you have the following, I want to hear from you!
- Exceptional level of high-polygon character modelling in ZBrush or Mudbox (ZBrush preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of 3D packages such as Maya, 3DS Max.
- Proven ability across all aspect of character modelling, including anatomical, cloth and hard-surface modelling
- Excellent Photoshop and Substance Painter texturing skills, targeting physically based rendering
- Familiarity with the entire real-time character creation pipeline: high-poly sculpting, retopology, UV mapping, texture baking, texture creation, setting up and exporting to game
Interested? Get in touch! – Max@aswift.com // +44 (0) 1709 834 777