Guerrilla Games – Amsterdam, NL
Are you an experienced Character Artist who likes the sound of joining a well established and growing studio in the vibrant heart of cultural Amsterdam?
This studio is on the hunt for a Character Artist to create stunning photo realistic models on an open-world title that's destined to be a massive hit around the world. You will be joining a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles.
Make sure to have a significant number of realistic human characters on your portfolio, as high quality and attention to detail will be paramount for this role. You will be feeding back to the outsource team, and managing their art direction throughout the project. Just imagine the look on your friends' faces when you tell them you're working alongside the developers behind Horizon Zero Dawn and Killzone!
You day-to-day will include:
- Review externally produced character content on a daily basis and propose novel approaches to maintain and improve the overall quality of the characters
- Supervise, train, and inspire a host of external partners
- Design and execute processes, conventions, and techniques to maintain and improve studio excellence as it relates to 3D character production
You'll need the following skills and XP to succeed in this position:
- A Character Artist who has an online portfolio to show off your artistry
- Strong communicator with coaching skills
- The capability to address art design, art direction, and artistic elements with your peers, students, and external artists
- Enjoy solving 3D character production issues and/or inefficiencies
- Experience in giving feedback on outsourced art is a plus
The studio are open to Senior and Principal level candidates for this role.
Sound like a role you'd be interested in?
Drop me an email at email@example.com or give me a call on +44 (0)1709 834777