Senior C++ Software Engineer
Bring your extensive C++ experience and expert knowledge to one of the biggest names in the games industry—EA's Madden & NBA Live studio, EA Tiburon!
You'll be a key member of their beautiful Florida studio, building out their core development team whether that be in the Madden series career mode, presentation, and cameras, user interface, or many others.
If you want to make your mark across prototyping and planning, adding amazing new features to an existing and beloved game, and improving existing code, then this is the role for you!
The Skills and XP you will need…
- Strong understanding of C++ language, best practices, and architectural considerations.
- Good communication with non-technical partners, such as artists, designers, and producers.
- Great problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of parallel programming and resource management considerations.
Your day to day challenges…
- Work with design on feedback and creating clear technical designs.
- Deliver tested and high-quality technical implementations that meet design requirements.
- Maintaining an awareness of technical implementation impacting performance and memory budgets.
- Actively look for ways to increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow improvement.
- Contributing to core EA technologies, helping collaborative development.
Still unsure? Take a look at these extras to change your mind.
- Health care coverage
- Generous relocation package
- Family-focussed benefit package
- Free gym
- Free games from EA’s catalogue
- Half an hour away from Disney World
- And much, much more
Interested? Get in touch for full details! – email@example.com / +44 (0) 01709 8347770