This studio is different, they're working on interactive live-action games!
Now they're after an experienced C++ programmer to develop their bespoke technology suite – which is where you come in.
You'll be working across mobile, desktop and console, covering the following areas:
- Real time low latency video playback engine
- Real time graphics engine
- Multi-platform porting and platform maintenance
- Content / Video transcoding pipelines
- Editor and graphical tools
- Dev Ops, CI/CD, Automation tools
Day to day you can expect to be contributing new features to the codebase and collaborating with designers, artists and editors to improve tools, pipelines and working practices.
You'll be a key part of the improvement and maintenance of existing systems and maintain consistency across the code base.
If you've got excellent C++ skills and one or more of the following then you're on your way to meeting the role criteria:
- 1 shipped console game
- Knowledge of python, lua, json, glsl/hlsl
- Knowledge of OpenGL, Metal, Direct3D or Vulkan
- Knowledge of shader profiling & optimisation
- Interest in tools, ui, ux development
- Interest in low level graphics, low level platform development
- Experience with multi-threaded code, especially lockless systems
- Experience with multi-platform development
Interested? Get in touch to find out more
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)1709 834777.