We're working in partnership with a rapidly expanding studio in Brighton and London to recruit senior/Lead C# .NET Engineers to join their team. This studio is a one of the UK's largest independent game makers with around 100 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people who devote their careers to crafting awesome original games.
They produce around three new titles every year and deliver them to millions of players with backing from the UK’s top industry veterans and carefully selected partners.
You'll join a team crafting an engineering-led solution for building large games. The results will allow developers to create highly scalable, secure & complex games on cloud infrastructure. The technology will power games that are recognized and enjoyed by people all over the world!
You'll design, implement, deploy and manage scalable and high availability backend services. Starting from the planning stage,you'll be involved in the full game development lifecycle and work closely with the team to plan game features!
- Experience developing online games, apps, websites or other online services
- An understanding of cloud computing and scalable software
- Familiarity with good development practices (source control, automated testing)
- Passion; for gaming or online services in general. We're looking for someone who genuinely cares about the quality of the work they produce.
- Experience building and deploying applications to the Microsoft Azure or AWS platforms
- An understanding of the techniques used for building high performance, scalable software
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated build procedures
- Knowledge of Unity, C++, Android or iPhone development
Why you should apply
Working in small and ambitious teams they strive to create an open, down-to-earth workplace. With such small teams, you're ensured that your voice will be heard on all matters – this a your chance to really leave an impact!
Interested? Contact Jordan Bateman at Jordan@aswift.com or on +441709 834777