C++ Game Developer – London
Aardvark Swift is excited to be working with one of the biggest social game developers in the world. These guys have more than 200 titles which amounts to 314 million monthly active users across web, social and mobile platforms!
They're on the lookout for a super-talented C++ Game Developer to join them in their London studio, building tools and features for one of their most prominent franchises. These guys like to rotate responsibilities regularly, so you will have a chance to work with several different technologies.
You are a programmer that enjoys an array of challenges, and strive to deliver great products and technology. You are a curious and fast-learner, and are excited to contribute to live games with a massive user base.
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- Passion for game development
- Ability to work closely with game teams to understand their needs.
- High sense of quality and polish
- Experience in cross platform game development: iOS/Android/HTML5
- Ability to develop on multiple platforms: Windows and OSX with Linux backends.
- Frontend web development skills – ReactJS, TypeScript, HTML5
- Unity experience, especially in production environments
- Build pipeline & automation – Jenkins, Puppet, CMake, Gradle
- Experience in working with memory / performance critical applications
- Experience maintaining live games
Why you should apply:
These guys are true believers of the idea that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game.
They put a real value on your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run.
Interested? Contact Sharan at Sharan@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who this’d be great for? Refer them and we’ll give you £1000 if they get the job!