Business Development Manager (Full Remote)
PTW – London, UK
PTW are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to support their Games clients and generate new business revenue. You must be a consultative and highly motivated Business Development Manager, who will cultivate and build long term relationships with developers and publishers, close new business, present PTW services, negotiate, and manage client relationships.
This position is perfect for an engaging, personable, enthusiastic, and results-orientated individual, with an eye for detail. Growth will be driven through relationship building and new client focus. The successful candidate will have a track record in surpassing expectations through cultivating and growing relationships. They will have an in-depth knowledge of the video games industry, an understanding of the challenges clients face and a genuine passion for games.
This is an individual contributor role and candidates must have knowledge of video games.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Generating business within the UK & European video games market
- Account management and growth of new accounts
- Attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows, etc.
- Presenting PTW services in line with briefs
- Creating effective solutioning which matches back to client requirements
- Organically generating leads through existing networks or industry knowledge and research
- Executing content lead campaigns as part of the wider sales strategy
- Working with Delivery and several support teams to maximise time spent engaging with clients
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Solid localisation, player support and/or translation services/similar into gaming businesses
- Expertise in business development, account management or partnerships
- Comprehensive video game knowledge
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building relationships.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skillset
- An ability to forecast opportunities
- An existing network of contacts within the games industry would be hugely beneficial
- Self-motivated mentality
- A business development track record within the games industry is essential
- Organisational mindset with a passion for gaming and familiarity with CRM tools
- An ability to develop high-quality PowerPoint presentations
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead through ambiguity and drive toward successful outcomes
- Motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics and integrity
- Strong 360-degree strategic thinking
- An ability to influence and drive results in a complex business environment, including the ability to communicate and influence all levels from senior executives to working groups and all functions
Just some of the benefits of working with PTW include…
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous OTE with uncapped earning potential
- Group pension scheme and death in service benefit
- Excellent Holiday entitlement plus public holidays
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
Contact Chris Mellor at Aardvark Swift on +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email email@example.com