Business Development Executive (Hybrid Options)
Airship Interactive – Lytham, UK
Airship images are now looking for a Business Development Executive to join the team! Airship Images have been a crucial cog in the workings of a huge portion of AAA titles available in recent years, including Horizon, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5. In turn, they have become a vital part of the industry’s internal eco-system after being founded over 12 years ago.
As BDE, you will support the Sales Manager, Chief Commercial Officer and wider sales department across all commercial verticals and related tasks. The BDE will also leverage client and market data, conduct market research, identify business trends and opportunities, and support in the implementation of the company’s sales and growth.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Supporting the Sales Manager to research & deliver intelligence that will inform proposition development for new investment opportunities
- Maintaining CRM – keep it up to date and be fluent in extracting data regularly
- Becoming a product expert and be able to effectively present the company’s services to current and new customers.
- Supporting the sales department in meeting sales targets and KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
- If directed, providing sales support on behalf of Sales Manager, for example handling project enquiries, from enquiry through to successful conclusion
- Creating compelling presentations to offer new opportunities to prospects, partners or internal teams
For this role, you will need…
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (videogames industry experience is not required but is desirable
- The ability to create and drive sales
- To be based in the UK with the ability to visit either office in Lytham or Malvern.
Airship Images offer flexible working patterns as well as regular social activities, training, development and progression opportunities!
If you would like to know more about this role or to apply – please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 1709 834 777.