We are slowly moving down the path of remote and this is your chance to get the feel of remote working. You will be a Build Engineer who specialises in Unreal 4 as you will be the oil in the cogs, to make every process much more efficient using your innovative and create scripting ideas. As a Build Engineer you will optimise the build times, automate a bunch of manual tasks and help optimise their game which is moving into Alpha stages for all of the major platforms!
You will be joining a small team on a 6 month contract whom all work from the comfort of their own homes, with flexible working hours (3-4 days a week).
You must have experience as a Build Engineer in the past (ideally games, but not essential) and be skilled at using the UE4 engine and C++.
Day to day you'l…
– automate builds and distribution systems
– optimise compile/build performance
– own asset data size and cooking/loading/streaming performance
– coordinate platform build testing/QA
– address platform features, bugs and performance
– manage engine upgrades
– own localization, save/load and trophy systems
Interested? Get in touch! – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the number +44 (0)1709 834777.