Ubisoft Reflections – Newcastle & Leamington Spa, UK
This studio are a global-leader with a 35-year heritage, known for technical innovation and creating immersive worlds. The studio has collaborated with creative teams from other studios and have produced some of the most acclaimed AAA games in recent memory.
Their most recent projects include Watch Dogs Legion, Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands. That's not to mention the ground-breaking in-house projects, such as the award-winning Grow Home and Grow Up series.
As the Brand Director, you'll be embedded within the development team and will help build the blueprint strategy and project roadmap.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Determining market benchmarks, key success factors, threats and opportunities for the brand
- Developing and maintaining the strategic and visual direction of studio IP
- Qualifying and quantifying the brand’s target market
- Initiating relevant consumer research
- Coaching internal teams on the brand strategy and its DNA
- Establishing and monitoring budgets for the project
- Being a point of contact for Ubisoft internal business and marketing teams
You'll need the following XP
- 7+ years of experience in management and production of assets
- Experience with presentations and acting as a speaker
- Capable with organising a diary, events and on-site visitation
- A history of social media work, including content development, community engagement and influencer marketing
- Knowledge of consumer trends and gamer demographics
- Able to be dynamic with brand development strategies
- Informed across different business models and their impact on IP/Product
- A broad interest in mass-media entertainment, such as games, comics, movies, TV and literature as well as knowledge of online, social media, and consumer electronics
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location.
Call +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!