Getting tired of working on the same project or would like a change of scenery? How does it sound working with a studio with 20 years’ experience, based in the beautiful historic city of Berlin?
YAGER is an independent developer with a team of 90+ developers who are busy at work, bringing their vision of gaming to life.
They are now looking for a Backend Engineer to join their ranks. In this role, you will design, implement and maintain online services as well as investigate technical issues during development and live service.
The Skill points and XP you will need to be in with a chance:
- 2+ years of experience as Backend Engineer
- Fluent in C#
- Intermediate C++
- Relational database development experience (e.g., MySQL, Postgres)
Bonus points for the following:
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Scripting languages experience (e.g. Python)
- Linux development experience
- Networking experience in TCP / IP
- Experience designing HTTP REST APIs
Wait… Your still not convinced? Well take a look at the benefits below that will change your mind:
- Participation at various game conferences
- Beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
- Flexible working hours
- In-house massage
- Occupational pension scheme
- Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance
Interested? Get in touch! – email@example.com / +44 (0) 01709 8347770