Over the past 30 years this studio has consistently developed innovative and successful award-winning racing games.
This is your chance to join a talented and experienced team to re-invent and shape their most ambitious racing title ever, from inception to a genre-defining experience.
Working closely with the principal audio programmer you will implement AAA quality audio systems and develop technologies. You will work with colleagues to identify areas where you can innovate and improve audio systems, and assist the tools team to develop systems and pipelines to enable the audio design team to create AAA audio.
Your contribution will help shape the audio department’s creative vision and ensure they continue to stay at the cutting edge of game audio development.
Your key duties will include…
- Designing & developing audio systems & architecture
- Maintaining & improving existing systems
- Supporting the audio technology across multiple platforms
- Support audio design
- Assisting in the final polish of the project & bug fixing
For this role you must have fluent C++ skills and an interest in audio.
- Experience using WWise
- Knowledge of DSP programming
- Knowledge of granular synthesis
- Experience of development on console & PC platforms
- Experience using version control software
- Published titles and a good industry track record
- Interested in motorsport
Interested? Get in touch!
email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1709 834777