EA Romania – Bucharest, RO
EA Romania are on the lookout an Associate Producer to join one of the largest video game developers and tech companies in Romania.
Electronic Arts Romania are developing games for the FIFA and NHL franchises; some of the biggest console games in the world. The development is fuelled by multiple passionate teams all working together to create amazing player experiences – they're a team from diverse backgrounds and industries, all working in unity to make industry-leading games!
The ideal Associate Producer for EA Romania is someone who is passionate about making games and delivering technology to players and users.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Liaison with the Line Producer and Lead Producer to establish product goals, then with Designers to create features
- Collaboration with Analytics and Brand Marketing teams on qualitative and quantitative research
- Overseeing major features through development, ensuring the feature vision and quality is upheld
- Working with partners to vet features and prioritising the backlog to ensure work is aligned with product strategy
- Mitigating risk to successful team completion of Release/Sprint goals with Project Managers on feature delivery processes and proposing improved workflows
- Collaborating with team developers and QA to ensure quality is managed at the highest standards
- Identifying dependencies and promote the delivery of the requirements across several teams
The skills and experience you'll need…
- 5+ years of professional development in the video games industry
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile development processes
- Previous development of a staged product plan, including the creation of user stories and deliverables
- A background in UI/UX and Game Design is a bonus, not a requirement
EA offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality.
Interested? Want to know more?
Get in touch with Jess Galvin at email@example.com or call +441709 834777 now!