Supermassive Games – Guildford, UK
Supermassive Games seeking an Assistant Producer to work on one of their exciting projects!
They are are a large and very successful AAA developer, based in Guildford, one of the UK's largest game development hubs.
With a catalogue of blockbuster and chart-topping titles in their arsenal, they're looking to build on that strong foundation. This includes the very popular Until Dawn, and a number of other cinematically beautiful narrative-driven games
Working in one of the game teams to ensure the successful delivery of the title, you will need to come prepared to do whatever it takes to help the teams to be successful.
You will need an understanding of the process of game development. You may have worked as a Production Assistant, Associate Producer or QA Manager
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Assisting the senior game producers in supporting the game team
- Working with a wide range of people from the most senior to the most junior, willing to both listen carefully and challenge
- Identifying process and planning issues and tenaciously following through to resolve them
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A self-motivated mentality
- Excellent communication abilities
- Meticulous in details
- Organisational mindset
- A passion for narrative-led games
- An understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- A familiarity with a variety of project management and bug tracking software would be an advantage
To succeed at Supermassive Games, you also need to be…
- Flexible and open-minded
- Determined and self-motivated
- Prepared to rise to a challenge
- Obsessed with quality
- Creative and innovative
Supermassive Games have a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games and are carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry. Want to join their journey?
Get in touch for more details
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777.