Fancy working with some of the biggest IP's in the world? Are you experienced in the Animated TV and Film industries and would you like to step up to a Director position? This could be for you!
As Assistant Director you will be taking charge of your own projects and working from briefs set by HUGE clients. You will be working with some of the biggest brands and IP's in the world taking charge of short films from concept to finished project. This company works with huge names such as Lucas Film, Disney, Warner Brothers, and Disney.
You will be working alongside the other Directors in the Creative and Design department. You will be working on some of the smaller projects while you learn all the tricks of the trade to become a fully fledged Director.
This position is a permanent role based in the beautiful South West, just outside Bristol.
Main responsibilities include;
- Helping to come up with exciting ideas and narratives.
- Gathering reference materials to help the modeling and lighting team and the compositing / CG team.
- Directing Animations
You will be right for this position if you;
- At least 3 years experience in the industry working in the Animation industry
- Have a strong interest in storytelling, film language, and animation design
- Have a solid understanding of animation pipelines and workflow.
Bonus points for;
- Experience Directing a short Animated Film
- Experience directing teams
- Experience in CG
If you are interested in this position Contact Dan Hawkins now on 01709 834777 or email email@example.com for more details!