Novarama – Barcelona, Spain
Novarama are looking for an Art Producer to join their accomplished team in Barcelona, Spain, after seeing huge success following the release of their internal IP, Killsquad. They are also currently working on a new title with a well-known publisher and are looking to expand the team to accommodate for this growth. They are seeking someone with an art and animation skill set, to perform team and task management, resource allocation, focused on attention to detail and quality.
As a Producer at Novarama, you will be joining a team of creative and passionate people who simply love making games. They offer a flexible work environment that places people at the heart of all decision making; you will be supported by your peers and leaders to enable you to be the best you can be, inside and outside of work.
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A Knowledge of art and animation production pipelines: concept art, modelling, mapping, materials, rigging, animation
- SCRUM / Kanban expertise
- Apt in production planning and tracking: sprint definition, task tracking, team allocation, conflict resolution
- An ability to motivate a team of highly-skilled individuals to excel
Bonus points if you have…
- A track record with the inclusion of a Unreal producer role
- A familiarity working on trans-national projects with big clients
- A fluency in Spanish written and verbal communication
Novarama has moved to remote work and can accept candidates with a desire to move to Spain as well as fully-remote applicants in EU time zone and with an EU passport. The studio now is approximately 50 people and has ambitious plans to grow to +80 in the next 12 months due to exciting new projects and clients.
Interested in this role? Get in touch with ??Jess Galvin for more information about the role, studio and their culture.
Email email@example.com or Call +441709834777