Art Outsource Manager (Remote)
Panivox – Warwick, UK
Panivox are looking for an Art Outsource Manager to obtain and manage art creation for the many projects that are being created on RichCast. This role will see you taking ownership of art creation on an ever-growing list of titles. You'll have say on on what art style works for a particular title, working out the brief for the work, choosing a contractor and efficiently and effectively managing the process through to completion.
The right candidate will have proven experience in a similar role and be able to aid communication via sketches as required. You will be expected to learn RichCast – particularly the Visual elements.
This is an exciting opportunity to source unique and varied art for a truly ground-breaking App with a very experienced and well funded team.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Managing the visual aspects for multiple RichCast projects simultaneously, with each project typically developed in around 1-2 months.
- Deciding upon a style for each project taking into account the budget and target audience
- Working with the Panivox team, to agree on the scope, style, quality and quantity of art required
- Sourcing freelance artists, creating detailed briefs, arranging contracts and manage the art production, giving constructive feedback and guidance where required.
- Liaison with IP holders when creating RichCast experiences using third party IP
- Creating compositional art demo’s inside our RichCast toolset
- Compiling and managing a library of community usage art assets (media)
- Supporting Marketing and PR, by sourcing art assets as required
- Assisting the Artists within their community to raise the bar of art in RichCast projects (Art includes: illustrations, photos, 3D renders, animations and videos)
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A minimum of 2 years of professional development managing art outsourcers within a games company
- An ability to create accurate briefs that describe contents of scenes accurately
- A proficiency in creating appropriate technical restrictions guidelines
- A talent for sketching composition scenes for guiding outsourcers effectively
- Adept in managing a large variety of art styles and formats. Illustrations to animated, to movies.
- A comprehensive skillset within 2D and 3D art packages and video editors
- A firm grasp on the maintenance of schedules and ensuring good timely deliveries of art for all projects
- Seasoned at business negotiation
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillset
- A multitasking mentality
- An ability to get the most out of artists by ensuring they are very well guided
- Thrive working in a small, agile team
Interested? Want to know more?
Don't hesitate to get in touch!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777