Art Director (Remote Options)
Lockwood Publishing Ltd – Nottingham, United Kingdom
***This role can be worked fully remote***
Lockwood Publishing are looking for an amazing Art Director to help manage the art production and content pipeline across their studios. You’ll have the opportunity to work in an international team of talented and enthusiastic professionals developing Avakin Life, and by bringing your energy and experience to the table you’ll be able to make a significant contribution to Avakin’s continued growth.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Defining and owning the visual identity of the game through the evolution of art style-guides and visons for future production with tools and tech
- Driving the creative vision of content updates through your leads and artists
- Establishing the best practices and standards for production based on industry benchmarks, sharing your expertise with the team members
- Managing environment, character and animation leads to ensure they evolve and grow with the company
- Constructing and overseeing team development within the content art team
- Tracking the recruitment process, development and resourcing of the art department
- Reviewing and validating the assets going into the game, using best practices and experience whilst working closely across the content art department
- Collaboration with the outsource manager and external partners to drive quality expectations and efficiencies with internal teams
- Working with creative services to ensure close collaboration with 3rd Party partners and drive business opportunities guiding the visual implementation within Lockwood
- Oversight of the technical art pipelines across disciplines
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A proven track record working on mobile games as an Art Director or Lead Artist
- Familiarity in leading multitalented art teams
With great benefits, including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, Lockwood are a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity.
Lockwood Publishing are the creators of Avakin Life, a social mobile game which allows people to immerse themselves in another world! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, the journey has only just begun.
Want to learn more about this opportunity?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441709 834 777