The Sandbox – St Julians, Malta
The Sandbox are looking for a Senior Game Designer to work on their UGC virtual world title, remotely, alongside the rest of their accomplished team.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Producing high-quality animations for the voxel assets and template on The Sandbox game platform
- Ensuring the quality of delivery is up to the standards set by the team and follows the technical guidelines
- Giving feedback to VoxEdit developer to help eliminate bugs and improve the tool
- Publishing these assets to the marketplace, following the requirements of rarity and price mutually approved between you and the lead game designer
- Troubleshooting the issues and assisting in finding solutions to resolve any potential matters
- Reporting any bugs, defects or issue and tracking their resolution with the production team
- Supporting and promoting The Sandbox and VoxEdit on social media
- Continuously seeking opportunities for improvement for the products, the team or the process
- Producing weekly reports on project progress and work-in-progress assets and games
- Attending Voxel artist and animator team performance review monthly/quarterly
- Sharing your animations after NDA is released to grow your social media following
- Developing tutorials for VoxEdit based on your experience with the tool
- Demonstrating your modelling and game creation skills to work on wider varieties of projects.
- Opportunities to run your own team of animators
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role…
- An avid interest in 3D Sandbox games like Minecraft, Roblox, or Maple Story 2
- Expertise in MagicaVoxel, 3DS Max, Cinema4D, Blender or any other equivalent level editors
- 2-3 year track record in hand key/keyframe animation
What happens when Gaming collides with Cryptocurrency? The answer is The Sandbox. This pioneering studio has created its own virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own 3D gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain. Creating the stepping stone to the future of gaming, the studio is focused on building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse, where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants and familiar brands such as Atari, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Shaun the Sheep, and more gaming partners.
Interested in learning more?
Contact Dan Hawkins at Aardvark Swift for a confidential chat!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777