Animator (Mid Level)
Force Field – Amsterdam, NL
Want to work on some of the highest quality VR games out there?
As the new Animator for Force Field, you will be responsible for raising the bar for character and creature animation on cutting edge VR platforms. Using Unreal, you will be responsible for breathing life and believability into Force Field's interactive worlds; from objects, props, and environmental flourishes, all the way through to a wide variety of humans, quadrupeds, and everything in-between!
Your new workplace has a culture that values a healthy work-life balance, and is one of the world's leading VR and AR development studios. On top of this, you're going to be based in the centre of cultural Amsterdam!
This studio has a history of being at the cutting edge of VR and they push boundaries with games and business experiences for big industry names, including Microsoft, EA, Samsung, and Amazon. Now they're busy creating another range of spectacular content, and they need YOUR help to do it!
Your day-to-day will include:
Create high-quality character, creature, and object animations that meet the stylistic requirements
Work with Game Designers to assist in implementing animations into the game engine
Collaborate with Technical Animators to help improve and maintain the animation pipeline
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed in this role:
- 2+ years of experience working in the games industry
- A history with both mocap and keyframe animation techniques
- A showreel demonstrating your animation experience
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Capable implementing animations into UE4
- Experience with rigging and skinning
The studio will be offering you in return:
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Studio located in the heart of Amsterdam
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits according to experience and job
- 26 standard vacation days with an option to buy five more
- An on-site canteen offering an inexpensive healthy lunch
- Up to 30% income tax reduction for eligible ex-pats
- Relocation cost compensation dependent on your situation
- Free pension plan
- Free train commuting when living outside of Amsterdam
- Group activities and an annual VR game jam
- Friday afternoon drinks
- The latest VR hardware which you can borrow and take home
Want to learn more about this role?
Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777