Firesprite Games – Liverpool, UK or Remote Working
Want to work on a brand new IP? You'll be joining right at the start of the project and will have a hand in shaping what it will eventually become!
As an experienced games animator, you will be asked to breathe life into the heroes and foes of an incredibly exciting project. You will be in at the early stages of the development process, allowing you to put your own creative stamp on the title. You'll work closely with the whole of the team, especially with the Tech Animator and Art Director, to iterate, evolve, and polish the animations to the highest quality possible.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles in the past. You'll be using your hard-earned experience and ability to create game ready animation for this huge project.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Collaborating with the Art Director and Technical Animation Lead to create high-quality animation on a given rig
- Animating creatures and humans, including facial animations
- Delivering the finished animation in a game-ready state
- Working with development managers to ensure realistic time estimates are given
- Working alongside your animation peers and feeding back any workflow suggestions to the Tech Animation Lead
The essential skills and XP you will need:
- AAA animation experience and a showreel
- A deep understanding of body movement and spatial awareness
- Able to adapt to different animation styles
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
Your new studio is a successful and growing PC, VR, and AAA developer. They have an impressive portfolio of games across different genres and platforms, and are based in the center of the cultural and vibrant city of Liverpool.
They're waiting for you and your skillset to make a real difference!
Interested in hearing more about this position or this studio?
Get in touch with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777