Animator (18 Month Contract)
Remote – Midlands, UK
One of our most prestigious clients currently have an opportunity for an experienced Animator to join their team. Reporting to the Lead Animator, you will be responsible for the creation of gameplay animation, creature animation and cutscenes to bring their game worlds to life. You will have a varied and challenging role in the game's development, maximising quality as well as efficiency.
This is a one-of-a-kind game studio who create the kind of games the world doesn't have! Working with them offers opportunities unlike anywhere else; you'll be providing players with unforgettable shared experiences in games loved by millions worldwide.
Working at their custom build studio in a countryside location, you'll be joining one of the finest studios in the industry with support from their wider network and who are looking for exceptional people who can bring their expertise and unique thinking to help make their team even stronger!
As an Animator, you will…
- Create bespoke animations to drive animation direction.
- Help inform design and production decisions and problem solve animation issues
- Be responsible for creating/implementing animation content to an excellent standard
- Make balanced and rational decisions on the production of assets
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical limitations
For this role, you will need…
- High-quality animation skills that include experience in bipedal animation, quadruped and facial animation
- Familiarity with next-generation asset creation pipelines and tools
- Good knowledge of Maya and Unreal
- Comfortable working in a predefined animation style
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills and a great team player attitude
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant animation skills and styles
Bonus points if you have…
- Shipped one AAA console/PC title as an animator
- A creative and passionate approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to take and interpret direction and criticism.
- Proactivity, organisational skills, and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- The tendency to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers.
Interested in hearing more? Get in touch with Margaret on +44(0) 1709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org