Looking for a new challenge? Do you hear the rich, cultural streets of Amsterdam calling your name? We might have just the role for you!
Our client is one of Europe’s leading game development studios based just a stone’s throw away from some of Amsterdam’s awesome attractions. They’re a big, bustling team of over 200 professionals from over 25 different nationalities!
Their team and ambitions are expanding and they’re now on the search for a talented Animation Tool Programmer to join their programming team!
Here’s a taste of what you’d be doing:
· You will define workflows and pipelines in consultation with your colleagues, and develop and improve in-house tools as needed, remaining aware of the impact of your decisions on other disciplines.
· You will properly estimate time to complete work and manage competing priorities.
· You will help ensure that art and animation quality is not compromised by limitations of technical processes.
· You will develop a deep understanding of the technical animation goals and guidelines and use these goals as guidance for decision making.
· You will build collaborative relationships and resolve conflicts in a constructive manner.
· You will research and develop new techniques, approaches and solutions as required.
If you have these skills, you’d be a perfect fit:
· You have excellent Maya and/or MotionBuilder skills.
· You are proficient with scripting languages Python (first), Maya Python API, (second) and C++.
· You have a strong grasp of design patterns.
· You have over five years of professional experience, with more than one AAA title shipped or an equivalent amount of experience from a related industry.
· You have experience working with game engines and game systems.
· You possess strong communications skills and a clear grasp of English.
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV yet. You can contact Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1709 834777