Animation Lead / Supervisor
Fancy taking on the ownership of all things animation and playing a key role in the development of a brand new AAA project for a globally recognised franchise?
As the Animation Lead/Supervisor for this growing studio based in the heart of vibrant and cultural Liverpool you'll oversee the animation team on new AAA projects and be responsible for raising the bar and delivering world-class animation.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Work with key project stakeholders such as GD and AD to ensure game vision is maintained.
- Work with the GD to deliver their vision to the animation team.
- Sign off & provide feedback on work from the animation team.
- Mentor & train of members of the animation team.
- Collaborate with Technical Animators to develop and improve workflows.
- Collaborate with the character team to ensure models are ready for rigging.
- At least 1 shipped AAA game.
- Detailed knowledge of animation pipelines & workflows.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya.
- Thorough knowledge of typical rig set ups.
- Deep understanding of human & animal movement & spatial awareness.
Are you interested in hearing more about this position? Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 (0)1709 834777.