Leamington Spa, UK
As the new Animation Director you will be responsible for a world-class Animation team as they tackle a new AAA open world RPG adventure game.
As a key member of the project leadership group you'll work with the Art Director and Cinematics Director to shape, develop and drive the project's artistic vision.
As well as joining an award winning studio responsible for multiple critically acclaimed AAA titles, you will be based in the regency town of Leamington Spa and working out of state of the art offices.
On top of working with a world beating team on brand new and highly anticipated projects you’ll receive the following studio perks and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave & public holidays
- Duvet Days
The essential experience you'll need to bring to the role includes:
- Minimum of 3 published games.
- Experience leading Animation teams in a similar role on at least 1 AAA projects.
- Experienced in overseeing & supervising all animation content on at least one project.
- Detailed knowledge of animation theory, principals & techniques.
- Deep knowledge of game development processes.
For more information about the role, the package on offer and the studio itself contact me on +44 (0)1709 834777 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org