KT-Racing – Paris, FR
Are you passionate about the possibilities that AI offers to gaming? Do you delight in watching how your autonomous creations interact? Are you pushing the boundaries of AI learning ability?
We are working with a pioneering motorsport game developer, based out of studios in both Paris and Lyon, who would just LOVE to hear from you!
KT-Racing are famous for titles such as the WRC FIA World Rally Championship series, Isle of Man Tourist Trophy, and V-Rally 4. They are internationally recognised for their pioneering work in the racing genre. Using their purpose built, real-time 3D 'KT Engine', KT-Racing are at the forefront of not only motorsport game development, but also in autonomous vehicle projects within the automotive industry. They are now looking for a talented AI programmer to join their expanding team.
In this role, your day-to-day will involve the following tasks:
- Program AI behavior of non-player vehicles, navigation systems, decision-making systems, and traffic
- Create programming tools for game design to automatically create race lines, calculate reference speeds, or practice autonomous vehicles
- Optimise programs to increase the number of autonomous agents (multi-threading, optimisation algorithms, etc.)
- Monitor artificial intelligence subjects
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- 2+ years experience in artificial intelligence programming
- Familiarity with path-finding, genetic algorithm, and behavior tree notions
- Good communication skills to enable you to work with all professional bodies
- A creative and strong interest in innovation
- Good knowledge of racing video games
- Experience in designing for console platforms is a plus
- Strong knowledge in engine and motor physic dynamics
KT-Racing are flexible in which site the successful candidate can work from, and they'll be looking for you to start as soon as possible.
For more information, or to apply, get in touch with us!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777