This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the most ambitious games to ever be developed!
Our client are a leading independent studio that is at the forefront of AAA experiences. They’re currently working on a highly anticipated Sci-Fi game which is expected to smash a number of records. If you’re looking for stability, a good wage, career progression and excitement, look no further.
To help bring their next game to fruition, our client are on the lookout for a 3D Vehicle Artist to turn concept art into fully functioning and flyable works of art, both exterior and interior-wise. Working as part of the team, you’ll maintain the high standards of modelling, texturing, PBR material creation and manufacturer design cues to provide consistent and high quality models.
– Hard surface modeling experience.
– Strong working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop
– Experience applying and tweaking shaders.
– A keen eye for Industrial Design
– Excellent sense of form, mass and volume.
– Experience with Cry Engine.
– Experience using ZBrush or Mudbox for organic shapes.
– Knowledge and/or experience with PBR (physically based rendering).
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– A love of Sci-Fi
– Experience in vehicle or industrial design.
“I love the challenge. We’re being allowed the opportunity to make something incredible with an innovative vision while partnering with an excited and passionate community. When you’re doing something new, every day presents an unprecedented and thrilling challenge. It’s also a blast living every day so far into the future.”
For more information about this excellent role contact Max Stuart on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email Max@aswift.com