3D Programmer (Mobile)
Ubisoft – Winnipeg, CA
Are you a 3D Programmer who specialises in mobile?
As a 3D Programmer at Ubisoft Winnipeg you’ll bring the stunning visuals of their games to mobile. You'll be working on as yet unannounced titles and looking at 3D programming through a new lens, optimizing and adapting it for new platforms.
You’ll bring a passion for new tools and tech, and will analyse and rethink them to bring some the most beautiful and memorable game worlds in the industry to the mobile experience.
You will be part of a collaborative team and have responsibilities that include…
- Developing rendering pipeline for new mobile platforms
- Analysing problems with the pipeline and proposing solutions to optimise performance
- Collaborating with engine programmers, architects and the global pipeline team
- Debugging and fixing issues with the rendering pipeline
Ubisoft Winnipeg likes to look at more than work experience, education or training alone. You'll have programming experience, but more importantly, a deep passion to build and create.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role…
- Previously developed on Android and/or iOS
- Profile and debug GPUs like a pro
- Experienced in C++ and HLSL programming
- Worked on multi-platform codebase
- Background of using Vulkan and/or Metal graphics APIs
Bonus XP if you can also bring any of the following…
- Multithreaded programming
- Familiarity with SPIR-V format and SPIR-V cross tooling
- Low level platform abstraction in a game engine
Ubisoft Winnipeg is a technology studio with a unique mission: develop new technologies that will change the way they build video game worlds. They are the only Ubisoft studio focused on exploring the unknown to develop technology that empowers game creators at all Ubisoft studios to build even better, more immersive worlds across their major brands such as Far Cry, Assassin’s Creed and Watch Dogs.
If this sounds like the role for you, the studio offer full relocation / Visa support when required, generous salaries and benefits.
Contact me for more info about the role, the studio and their culture. To apply to the role please email email@example.com with an up to date CV.
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)1709 834777.