3D Game Art Generalist
Outerdawn – Auckland, NZ
Outerdawn are are seeking Intermediate and Senior 3D Game Art Generalists to join their talented team on current and upcoming titles.
Their mission is to become a leading game studio within the Southern Hemisphere, bringing thrilling worlds and exciting gameplay to millions of players.
Based in Auckland’s sunny North Shore area, they are a growing team of energetic veterans and talented newcomers, all about mobile games that make an impact!
As a 3D Game Art Generalist, you will…
- Create high quality semi-stylised to stylised 3D assets across a wide range of categories: characters, creatures, environments, props, etc.
- Set up and optimise assets to fit technical requirements
- Implement assets into the project within Unity
- Work with the team and Art Director to define and/or expand on a visual style
- Occasionally create marketing assets to show off the game
For this role, you'll need…
- A passion for gaming, particularly mobile games
- Great knowledge and artistic ability within Maya and Zbrush; modelling, texturing, import/export processes
- Confidence and hands-on aptitude with Unity
- Excellent cross-discipline communication skills, a friendly and approachable attitude
- To keep up to date with new tools/methods
- A personal drive and ambition with your 3D art career within the games industry
- Ability to work remotely when/if needed
Bonus points if you have…
- Previous work experience as a 3D Game Artist, with released game titles
- Familiarity with Substance and PBR materials
- Experience leading and/or mentoring
- Animation skills
- Great eye for lighting/rendering
- Shader and/or VFX skills
Just some of the benefits of working with Outerdawn include…
- A competitive salary
- Wellness days off
- Many social activities and events
- Job development
- Health insurance
If you are looking to make your creative mark in the gaming world, this role is for you!
Interested in hearing more?
Get in touch with Margaret at +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email email@example.com