3D Artist (18 Month Contract)
Remote – Midlands, UK
Aardvark Swift have partnered with a one-of-a-kind game studio who create the kind of games the world doesn't have, games that are unique and offer opportunities unlike anywhere else, in their search for an experienced 3D Artist to support their in-house brand and licensing team.
Working remotely or at their custom build studio in the countryside location in the Midlands, you'll be joining one of the finest studios in the industry with support from their network of game studios and who are looking for exceptional people who can bring their expertise and unique thinking to help make our team even stronger!
This role would suit an accomplished 3D artist with strong UE4 skills keen to make their mark on a high-profile gaming project. Your role will be to producing high-quality artwork to promote and build the franchise through a variety of channels and interrelated projects. A large library of characters, environments, animations and VFX will be available to facilitate this.
As a 3D Artist, you will…
- Work with the Art Director and Senior Artists to deliver marketing imagery from UE4
- Create a library of rendered characters and props
- Maintain AAA quality bar
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical specifications
- Managing stakeholder input
For this role, you'll need…
- Unreal Engine knowledge with a portfolio to demonstrate this
- Understanding of UE4 blueprint system
- Strong character posing and scene composition skills are essential
- Proficiency using 3D software e.g. Maya, 3DSMax
- Experience using Photoshop
- A strong artistic eye for detail, colour, value, tone, silhouette & lighting
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills and a positive team-player attitude
Interested in hearing more? Get in touch with Liam on +44(0) 1709 834777 or email email@example.com